Hi gorgeous Gang! It’s Cindy here and I’m back with you as a Lindy’s Ambassador. Isn’t that just fantastic?! I’m super excited and I already got my first classes scheduled and uploaded a Lindy’s Online Class! I love love love my Lindy’s and after a year as a designer it’s awesome to be back as an Ambassador! So without further ado I’d like to show you my project for this months Color Challenge. You can join by adding your photo to the challenge album on Facebook and be sure to check out the blogpost cause the rules have changed a little.
- Start with a layer of white gesso on the frame
- Use Lindy’s Magicals to add color to the frame, I’ve used several different colors to achieve a realistic effect
- Combine Lindy’s with acrylic paints and use lots of water to let the mediums ‘melt’ together
- Color metal and clay elements using acrylic paint
- Use Lindy’s embossing powder with VersaMark or another Embossing ink on top of the elements
- Use (artificial) moss for the base
- Add colored elements using Heavy Body Gel or your Glue gun
- Use wax for a finishing touch
You can watch the video of the process down below or visit our YouTube channel.
- Magicals: Opal Sea Oats, Ponderosa Pines Olive and Gag me with a Spoon Gray
- Embossing Powder: Spring Leaf Chartreuse, Bratwurst Brown
- Mirror Frame, White Gesso, Finnabair Paints and waxes, Forest Elements, Metal Castings, VersaMark ink, Prima Marketing Molds, Air Clay
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post and thank you so much for stopping by!